Comments Off on Welcome to Date Valley School!

Welcome to Date Valley School!

2017
09.12

Bismillahi Rahmanir Raheem
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
Dear Parents, Teacher, Pupils and Friends Date Valley School,

Welcome back to Date Valley School. I hope and pray you have had a relaxing, enjoying summer break. I pray you and your families have had a blessed ten days of Dhul Hijjah and Eid ul Adha, may Allah accept it from you and us – ameen. I also hope everyone is eager and ready for the new year in’shaa Allah.

Over the next few days of the new academic year, your child will be given time to settle into the new classrooms and routines, as well as become familiar with the class teacher and other children in the class.

I have already met your children in the Welcome Assembly on ‘New Beginnings’ where we have shared our feelings of excitement and nervousness, amongst others, as we embark on the new year. Children have been informed of exciting events coming up during the first term including voting and selecting a new school council.

We have discussed school uniform and why it is important for everyone to wear the correct uniform. There will be a uniform check taking place on Wednesday 13th September 2017, so please ensure your child is in the correct uniform and does not have to come home with an infringement slip. Please refer to the uniform policy on the school website.

I am looking forward to teaching your child this year and leading Date Valley School towards betterment and success. I would like to ask for your support in educating and nurturing the whole child and ensuring they reach their true potential in all areas in’shaa Allah.

May Allah accept this from us and guide us to what is pleasing to Him and beneficial for all families and teachers involved with Date Valley School- Ameen

Sr Naheed Mughal
Head Teacher